- Jan. 30: Last chance abstract deadline
- Jan. 30: Science outreach activity abstract deadline
ASBMB abstract topics
Abstracts for ASBMB will be accepted in the following categories — see the complete list of ASBMB abstract categories and sub-categories.
- Genome Dynamics: DNA Replication, Repair and Recombination
- Chromatin Structure, Remodeling and Gene Expression
- RNA: Processing, Transport and Regulatory Mechanisms
- Protein Synthesis, Structure, Modifications and Interactions
- Enzyme Chemistry and Catalysis
- Chemical Biology, Drug Discovery and Bioanalytical Methods
- Genomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Signal Transduction and Cellular Regulation
- Bacteria and Parasites: From Microbiome to Antibiotics
- Metabolism and Bioenergetics
- Lipids and Membranes
- Biochemistry of Organelles and Organelle Trafficking
- Glycans and Glycobiology
- Interdisciplinary/Translational Science (SEBM)
- BMB Education and Professional Development
All abstract submissions will be accepted for poster presentation. In addition, some abstracts will be selected for flash talk or short talk presentations.
Flash talks are one minute presentations given during the morning sessions and serve to highlight posters relevant to that day's themes.
Short talks are 12 minute presentations given during the afternoon spotlight sessions.
Notification of presentation format (poster, flash talk, short talk) and date/time of presentation will be sent in February.
Before you submit an abstract, familiarize yourself with EB's policies: