Account managers as problem solvers in industry
Learn how Cleyde Helena helps academic clients get the instruments they need to move their research forward.
Happening this week: #ASBMBLovesPostdocs activities, including an interactive webinar on personal branding; #ASBMB2022 abstract system opens; AAAS advocacy workshop; and more.
Find out everything that’s been going on lately with the American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
This is the second part in a series about scientists who've launched and established careers at nonprofit professional-development organizations.
Just added: National Postdoc Appreciation Week activities and a talk for lovers of lipids.
With the ASBMB's new career center, you can browse jobs, post positions, have your resume critiqued and more.
- Search for jobs.
- Sign up for job alerts.
- Get your résumé evaluated for formatting, keywords, ATS compatibility and more.
- Get in touch with a career coach.
- Get tips on résumé writing, interview skills and networking.
- Create standard job postings for free (regular and industry members of the ASBMB).
- Choose from a variety of advertising packages to get job openings in front of the right candidates.
- Search a bank of candidate-uploaded résumé.
- Build a searchable profile to showcase your company or institution.
- Access and tailor templates for corresponding with job candidates.
Professional development opportunities
Real, reliable and recognizable: Building your personal brand
Sept. 22, 2021 | 2 p.m. Eastern
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn about personal brands, create their own personal statements and identify ways in which they can build their personal brands.
An archive of recorded sessions including scientific presentations and discussions on topics related to career development, education, funding and advocacy. More
From building your online brand to dressing professionally, these short videos will help set you on the path to career success. More