Meet data scientist Kelsey Florek
For the state of Wisconsin, the bioinformatician develops computational infrastructure for investigating infectious diseases.
Just added: Free ASBMB webinar for educators on creating inclusive classrooms and free FASEB conference on soil and water quality.
Muna Nahar has worked as a toxicologist at the EPA through three presidencies.
The omicron variant of COVID-19 is making the problem worse across the U.S.
At the ASBMB Annual meeting, experts will offer insights into the publication pipeline and provide tips on presenting data, writing well and sharing.
With the ASBMB's new career center, you can browse jobs, post positions, have your resume critiqued and more.
- Search for jobs.
- Sign up for job alerts.
- Get your résumé evaluated for formatting, keywords, ATS compatibility and more.
- Get in touch with a career coach.
- Get tips on résumé writing, interview skills and networking.
- Create standard job postings for free (regular and industry members of the ASBMB).
- Choose from a variety of advertising packages to get job openings in front of the right candidates.
- Search a bank of candidate-uploaded résumé.
- Build a searchable profile to showcase your company or institution.
- Access and tailor templates for corresponding with job candidates.
Professional development opportunities
ASBMB Annual Meeting
2022 Annual Meeting
Last-chance abstract deadline: Jan. 27
When you present your research at the ASBMB annual meeting, you get the recognition you’ve earned and the constructive feedback that you need to make your work even better. Submit a last-chance abstract by Jan. 27.
See our archive of recorded sessions including scientific presentations and discussions on topics related to career development, education, funding and advocacy. More
From building your online brand to dressing professionally, these short videos will help set you on the path to career success. More