The job of a scientific director
‘Assessing where we’ve been, where we are and where we want to go.’
Over three afternoons during the ASBMB meeting in Seattle, 38 mentors offered guidance in 103 half-hour appointments booked by 88 mentees.
Apply to speak at Discover BMB in Chicago in 2025.
This week: Webinars on immune oncology, transcriptome sequencing analysis and more! Save the date: #DiscoverBMB late-breaking abstract submission begins Dec. 14.
They're multiplying and making headway in their effort to increase stipends and benefits.
With the ASBMB's new career center, you can browse jobs, post positions, have your resume critiqued and more.
- Search for jobs.
- Sign up for job alerts.
- Upload your résumé and get it evaluated for formatting, keywords, ATS compatibility and more.
- Get in touch with a career coach.
- Get tips on résumé writing, interview skills and networking.
- Create standard job postings for free (regular and industry members of the ASBMB).
- Choose from a variety of advertising packages to get job openings in front of the right candidates.
- Search a bank of candidate-uploaded résumé.
- Build a searchable profile to showcase your company or institution.
- Access and tailor templates for corresponding with job candidates.
Professional development opportunities
Beyond R&D: Exploring career paths in industry
Hear from professionals in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries about the diverse and rewarding careers available in scientific innovation, healthcare advancement and the development of lifesaving medications.
See our archive of recorded sessions including scientific presentations and discussions on topics related to career development, education, funding and advocacy. More
From building your online brand to dressing professionally, these short videos will help set you on the path to career success. More