About ASBMB Today
ASBMB Today is an award-winning news magazine published by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. It is updated online daily and free for all to access. It is distributed in print to ASBMB members 11 times a year. Join ASBMB to receive the print edition.
Write for us
The editors welcome submissions of member news, obituaries, personal essays and other content relevant to the society’s members and the broader scientific community. See current calls for submission.
ASBMB Today editors also work with budding science writers. If you would like to join our contributors program, send a letter of interest to the managing editor at email@example.com.
Submissions published in ASBMB Today reflect solely the authors’ views and not the official positions of the ASBMB or the authors’ institutions. Endorsement by ASBMB Today or the ASBMB of products or services mentioned is not implied.
General inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASBMB Today staff
- Executive Editor
- Managing Editor
- Web Editor
- Multimedia and Social Media Content Manager
- Science Writer
Marissa Locke Rottinghaus
- Science and Policy Communications Specialist
Editorial advisory board
William J. Sullivan
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Western Washington University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- East Stroudsburg University
- The College of New Jersey
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- Cornell University
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine