2022 ASBMB Annual Awards
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2022 ASBMB Annual Awards.
The ASBMB Annual Awards are given to outstanding professionals who have been recognized by their peers for contributions to their fields, education and diversity. The recipients will give talks about their work at the 2022 ASBMB Annual Meeting.
See below for a list of available awards.
You must be a regular, industry, early-career, affiliate, graduate or emeritus member of the ASBMB to submit a nomination. Not a member? Join now!
Before you submit your nominations, make sure you have all the required files available in PDF format. You will receive a confirmation email once your submission is complete.
Here's an overview of the five-step submission process:
- General information and log in (email address and ASBMB password)
- Nominator contact information
- Award information and award selection
- Nominee contact information
- Submit the following documents (PDFs only )
- Nomination letter listing nominee's achievements (not to exceed two pages)
- Condensed curriculum vitae or NIH BIO Sketch
- List of the nominee's five most significant publications
- Letters of support (optional; three at maximum)
Recognizes an individual who encourages effective teaching and learning of biochemistry and molecular biology.
Awarded to an established scientist for outstanding accomplishments in basic biomedical research.
Awarded to an established scientist for his or her outstanding achievement in basic research in the fields encompassed by the ASBMB.
Recognizes outstanding research contributions in the area of lipids by a young investigator.