How to apply for ASBMB accreditation
The ASBMB accreditation application cycle for 2023 opens on June 1 and closes Sept. 15. Those interested in preparing applications for this year can review what will be needed of them below.
What you need to apply for accreditation
This year, we are moving to an online application submission system, and we will no longer accept emailed applications. This new process will allow us to be faster and more efficient. Please review the list below to ensure you are prepared for the online submission system:
- Completed online application
- Major coursework template
- Dean’s letter of support
- Curricula vitae of selected program faculty
- Table, firgure, or other document outlining course progression
Please use the guide and checklist to complete your application. The application will be reviewed using the evaluation rubric. For your convenience, you may review a sample of the application prior to completing and submitting the application using the online submission system.
- June 1: Accreditation application opens
- Sept. 15: Accreditation application closes