The Nominating Committee nominates regular members of the society to stand for election for President, Council, Publications Committee and the Nominating Committee. The committee consists of the President, President-elect or Past President, and Secretary of the Society, three members elected by the membership and three members appointed by the president.
- ASBMB President (2020–2022)
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- President-Elect (2021–2022)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania State University
- National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health
- Reed College