Systems biology research in DOE's Office of Biological and Enviromental Research
Feb. 13, 2019 | Duration: 45 mins.
Find out what the Department of Energy has to offer biochemists and molecular biologists.
What you’ll learn:
- The types of bioscience research funded by the federal agency.
- The mission and activities of the agency’s Office of Science.
- The mission and activities of the Office of Biological and Environmental Research.
- Facilities and resources available for use by for academic and industry researchers.
- Which grant programs are most relevant to biochemists and molecular biologists.
- Todd Anderson, Ph.D., Director, Biological Systems Science Division, Department of Energy Office of Biological and Environmental Research