The Membership Committee focuses on the retention, growth and engagement of the ASBMB membership. The committee is charged with considering, reviewing and recommending actions to implement programs, benefits and services to advance the mission of the society and meet the needs of its members.
- Chair, Membership Committee (2019–2022)
- University of Maryland
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- University of Kentucky
- Van Andel Research Institute
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Duke University
- University of South Carolina
- University of San Diego
- Montclair State University
- Pfizer, Inc.