Sponsor a meeting
ASBMB symposia are made possible through the generous contributions of our sponsors. Each meeting organizer works to solicit sponsorship from a variety of funding sources including corporate, non-profit and government sectors. The ASBMB works closely with all of our organizers to form lasting relationships with our sponsors.
We have various opportunities available to support one of our meetings or to support the series as a whole. Below, you will find the basic sponsor benefits and ideas on how to become a sponsor.
All symposium sponsors receive:
- Acknowledgment on the main webpage for the meeting with a link to their company homepage.
- Acknowledgment at the meeting and in the meeting program.
Based on the level of sponsorship, additional benefits might include:
- Online advertising in one of the ASBMB's scientific journals.
- Brochure displayed on a literature table for the duration of the meeting.
- Brochure included in printed materials disseminated to all participants onsite.
- Exhibit information and small display at the meeting.
- Acknowledgement as a reception sponsor and potential opportunity to welcome everyone.
Supporting sponsorsSymposium specific sponsorship can include, but is not limited to:
- Travel sponsorship for graduates, post doctoral fellows or young investigators.
- Travel sponsorship for invited speakers.
- Grants for underrepresented scientists.
- Best poster awards.
- Reception or special function named after sponsor.
- Sponsor donated items, such as bags or pens.
- Membership or journal subscription prizes.
- Poster printing scholarships.
Contact the ASBMB meetings department for more information.