Systems biology research in DOE's Office of Biological and Enviromental Research
February 13, 2019
Find out what the Department of Energy has to offer biochemists and molecular biologists.
What you’ll learn:
- The types of bioscience research funded by the federal agency.
- The mission and activities of the agency’s Office of Science.
- The mission and activities of the Office of Biological and Environmental Research.
- Facilities and resources available for use by for academic and industry researchers.
- Which grant programs are most relevant to biochemists and molecular biologists.
- Todd Anderson, Ph.D., Director, Biological Systems Science Division, Department of Energy Office of Biological and Environmental Research