February 08, 2019
Mentoring is important, but what does it mean to be a mentor? How can you be a good mentee? In this webinar, our panelists reflect on their time as mentors and mentees and how these experiences have helped their career progression.
- June Oshiro, Ph.D., Medical Editor, Mayo Clinic
- David A. Wetter, M.D., Mayo Clinic
- Adela Cota-Gomez, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Colorado Denver - Anschutz Medical Campus
- Marianne Mallia, E.L.S., M.W.C., Scientific Publications Editor, Mayo Clinic
- Danielle Snowflack, Ph.D., Director of Education, Professional Development and Outreach, ASBMB