Sponsor an in-person event
We have various opportunities available to support one of our in-person meetings or to support a whole series of events. Sponsorship opportunities vary depending on the event, so please check with the event organizer or the ASBMB meetings office for details. Below, you will find the basic sponsor benefits and ideas on how to become a sponsor.
Sponsorship levels and benefits
- All Gold, Silver and Bronze level benefits, plus:
- One month of online advertising in any one of ASBMB's three scientific journals or our membership magazine, ASBMB Today.
- All Silver and Bronze level benefits, plus:
- Full-page, color advertisement included in the print meeting program.
- Logo included in select email marketing.
- All Bronze level benefits, plus:
- Onsite presence with a small table for literature or tabletop display for the duration of meeting, subject to property rules and space availability. All onsite organization representatives must be registered meeting attendees.
- Logo on meeting website, linked to company webpage.
- Logo appears in print meeting program, sponsor signage, and slides.
- Sponsor's brochure or flier displayed on literature table or included in attendee bags.
Sponsors may express a willingness to fund a particular part of the meeting. This usually provides additional brand recognition by naming an award or reception after the respective company. Although the availability of these options and pricing will be unique to each meeting, some suggestions are included below.
- Poster session reception
- Best poster awards for trainees
- Opening reception
- Dinner at a special venue
- Travel grants for students and/or young investigators
- Invited speaker travel sponsorships
Sponsors who provide non-cash or in-kind support (i.e. equipment or other give away etc.) approved by ASBMB, will be assigned a sponsorship level based on the monetary value of the support.
Contact the ASBMB meetings office for more information.