Judges' information and registration
Volunteer judges are needed to assist in judging the 26th annual Undergraduate Poster Competition taking place on April 2, 2022.
Deadline: February 18, 2022
Criteria and information for judges
- Undergraduate faculty members, principal investigators, postdoctoral fellows, industry and government professionals are encouraged to participate as judges.
- Registration for the Experimental Biology meeting is required to access the convention center and is not provided gratis.
- All judges must attend the mandatory orientation session at 11 a.m. on Saturday, April 2.
- Judges will not be assigned to judge student posters from their own institution.
- All applicants who have not previously judged an in-person ASBMB poster competition must watch an online training video about our judging process. A link to this training video will be included in the confirmation email you receive upon submitting a judge registration form..
If you are interested in serving as a judge, please complete the form below. Review the confirmation email you will receive, and contact email@example.com to make any necessary changes.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.