Communication & Comprehension of Science
Access, assess and use available information.
- Find and use the primary literature
- Use databases and bioinformatics tools
- Given appropriate background information, identify consistencies and inconsistencies
Present scientific data in an appropriate context and in a variety of ways at different levels.
- Understands the big picture aspects of current challenges in the molecular life sciences
- Use visual and verbal tools to explain concepts and data
- Translate science into everyday examples