Become a sponsor
The ASBMB Special Symposia Series is made possible through the generous contributions of our sponsors.
Each meeting organizer works to solicit sponsorship from a variety of funding sources including corporate,
non-profit and government sectors. ASBMB works closely with all of our organizers to form lasting relationships
with our sponsors.
We have various opportunities available to support one of our meetings or to support the series as a whole. Below,
you will find the basic sponsor benefits and ideas on how you can become a sponsor.
All meeting sponsors will receive:
- Acknowledgement as a sponsor on the main page for the meeting with a clickable link to their company homepage
- Acknowledgement as a sponsor by the organizers at the meeting and in the meeting program
Based on the level of sponsorship, additional benefits might include:
- Sponsor based brochure displayed on a literature table for the duration of the meeting
- Sponsor based brochure included in printed materials disseminated to all participants onsite
- Sponsor exhibits information and small display at the meeting
- Sponsor receives acknowledgement as a reception sponsor and may have opportunity to welcome everyone
Types of Sponsorships
Types of sponsorship may include, but are not limited to:
- Graduate/ Post Doctoral Fellow/ Young Investigator Travel Sponsorship
- Invited Speaker Travel Sponsorship
- Minority Scientist Grants
- Best Poster Awards
- Reception/ Special Function Named After Sponsor
- Donate Webcast services or provide sponsorship to make the information more broadly available
- Sponsor donated items such as bags or pens
- Membership or journal subscription prizes
- Poster Printing Scholarships
Sponsor the Series
For sponsors looking for more exposure, we also offer opportunities to support key the series through sponsorships that are
for specific uses or to put toward the general fund. Examples might include Travel Funding for Students or sponsoring
bags for the meeting series.
Each meeting is unique and we look forward to hearing how we can partner with you to bring scientists together on the many exciting
topics we are offering this year.
Jlynn Frazier, Conference Manager