ASBMB ANNUAL MEETING
March 28-April 1, 2015 • Boston, MA, held in conjunction with Experimental Biology
Future Annual Meeting Dates
The ASBMB Annual Meeting is held in conjunction with Experimental Biology
SAVE THE DATES: April 2-6, 2016 • San Diego, CA
April 22-26, 2017 • San Francisco, CA
April 21-25, 2018 • San Diego, CA
April 6-10, 2019 • Orlando, FL
ASBMB SYMPOSIA SERIES
The ASBMB Special Symposia program was established in 2003 to provide specific or underrepresented segments of the scientific community with opportunities to present unique, cutting-edge science, and to engage in active networking opportunities.
2015 - Future Special Symposia:
- Evolution and Core Processes in Gene Regulation, June 25-28, 2015, St. Louis, MO
- Transforming Undergraduate Education in Molecular Life Sciences, July 30 - August 2, 2015, Saint Joseph, MO
- Membrane-Anchored Serine Proteases, September 17 - 20, 2015, Potomac, MD
- Kinases and Pseudokinases: Spines, Scaffolds and Molecular Switches, December 5-8, 2015, San Diego, CA
2016 - Future Special Symposia:
- Transcriptional Regulation: Chromatin and RNA Polymerase II, October 6-10, 2016, Snowbird, UT (information coming soon)
GRANT WRITING WORKSHOP
The ASBMB grant writing and mentorship workshop is for assistant professors and postdoctoral scientists that are preparing to transition into an independent faculty position.
ASBMB is sponsoring a series of local meetings for students and postdoctoral fellows that will address career related topics including career options and how to apply for jobs in a variety of career paths, including academia, industrial or legal settings, consulting or as a K-12 educator.