2016 ASBMB ANNUAL MEETING
April 2-6, 2016 • San Diego, CA, held in conjunction with Experimental Biology
FUTURE ANNUAL MEETING DATE
The ASBMB Annual Meeting is held in conjunction with Experimental Biology
April 22-26, 2017 • San Francisco, CA
April 21-25, 2018 • San Diego, CA
April 6-10, 2019 • Orlando, FL
April 4-9, 2020 • San Diego, CA
ASBMB SYMPOSIA SERIES
The ASBMB Special Symposia program was established in 2003 to provide specific or underrepresented segments of the scientific community with opportunities to present unique, cutting-edge science, and to engage in active networking opportunities.
2015 - Future Special Symposia:
- Evolution and Core Processes in Gene Regulation, June 25-28, 2015, St. Louis, MO
- Transforming Undergraduate Education in Molecular Life Sciences, July 30 - August 2, 2015, Saint Joseph, MO
- Membrane-Anchored Serine Proteases, September 17 - 20, 2015, Potomac, MD
- Kinases and Pseudokinases: Spines, Scaffolds and Molecular Switches, December 5-8, 2015, San Diego, CA
2016 - Future Special Symposia:
- Transcriptional Regulation: Chromatin and RNA Polymerase II, October 6-10, 2016, Snowbird, UT (information coming soon)
GRANT WRITING WORKSHOP
The ASBMB grant writing and mentorship workshop is for assistant professors and postdoctoral scientists that are preparing to transition into an independent faculty position.
ANNUAL MEETING ARCHIVE
ASBMB is sponsoring a series of local meetings for students and postdoctoral fellows that will address career related topics including career options and how to apply for jobs in a variety of career paths, including academia, industrial or legal settings, consulting or as a K-12 educator.
March 28-April 1, 2015 • Boston, MA