2016 IMAGE Grant Writing Workshop - Apply
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2016 workshop.
- The workshop is open to assistant professors and senior postdoctoral fellows preparing to transition into independent academic positions.
- The ASBMB Minority Affairs Committee especially encourages applications from junior faculty and postdoctoral fellows that are underrepresented minorities, and from assistant professors from minority-serving or primarily undergraduate institutions.
- Participants do not have to be members of the ASBMB.
- The ASBMB and the NSF will cover onsite costs, including group meals.
- Participants must be nominated by their principal investigator or department chair. Letters of support must include a financial commitment to cover travel and lodging.
Workshop participants must be nominated by their principal investigator or department chair. All nominations must be submitted by Monday, May 16, 2016. Nominations should be submitted using the link at the end of this page.
- One letter of support from the nominating department chair or PI. The letter should include a financial commitment towards travel and lodging.
- Professional CV of nominee.
- A one-page research statement outlining nominee's research interests or proposed work, including specific research aims.
All documents should prepared as individual files in PDF format.
Notification of Selection:
The final workshop participants will be selected by the end of May 2016. Notifications will be sent via email to all nominees and nominators.
If you have questions about the workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org