ASBMB Member Benefits
- Regular members who are the corresponding author receive publication discounts for color figures and page charges. That's an average savings of $250 per published article!
- Visit the interactive area of our site often to hear the latest ASBMB podcasts, and see one-of-a-kind video footage.
- Keep up to date on Society functions and activities with monthly ASBMB e-News alert.
- Search for colleagues in our Member Directory for the exclusive use of our members!
- Special Bank of America Savings for ASBMB Members! ASBMB has teamed up with Bank of America to bring you an exclusive package of banking benefits and other services with Bank of America Group Banking ®.
- How to Publish- From formatting to image specifications, you can find answers to all of your publishing questions in the ASBMB Member-Only Publishing Series. This is ASBMB member-only information!
Research and Career ReSources
- Free Individual Subscription to JBC Online- with CiteTrack Feature, MCP Online and JLR Online
Online Journal access provides the most current research, at your fingertips -JBC CiteTrack will alert you by email whenever new content in JBC (or a participating journal) is published that matches criteria based on the topics, authors, and articles you want to track.
- Reduced Rates on Other Scientific Journals
ASBMB members receive significant discounts on many scientific journals. Click here for a complete listing of journals available to you. You can place an order when renewing your membership dues or at anytime by contacting the membership office.
- Free Subscription to ASBMB Today, our Monthly Magazine
All ASBMB members receive a copy of ASBMB Today, the ASBMB monthly magazine focusing on internal Society news, as well as public affairs and other items of interest to the membership, including committee activities and educational initiatives. The magazine editor welcomes contributions from ASBMB members.
- Access to Fellowship Travel Awards, Exclusive Career Networking Opportunities and Employment Assistance
Meeting Registration Discounts
- ASBMB Members are entitled to a discount off the regular registration rate to the Experimental Biology and the American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Annual Meetings. Depending on your membership level, you could receive up to a 50% discount.
- ASBMB Members also receive discounted registration to Special Symposia.
Public Policy Activities
- ASBMB supports extensive public policy and public affairs activities. Become part of the ASBMB Local Advocates Network to take an active role in seeking government support and funding for experimental biology. ASBMB has a dedicated public policy official that disseminates relevant information and coordinates advocacy efforts. Find out how to contact your congressional representative. See the Public Affairs home page for more information.
Need More Information?
To learn more about ASBMB membership contact our Membership Office at email@example.com, or call 240-283-6604