Welcome to the Partnership for Diversity
Welcome to the ASBMB Partnership for Diversity!
This database serves as a way to connect and communicate with molecular-life scientists
to support diversity in the sciences. Although there are many life scientists from
all over the world with many different backgrounds, there can still be a sense that
there is not ANY diversity and diversity-supporters among life-scientists. We hope
this database can be a go-to place for anyone seeking biologists, biochemists, and
other life scientists that support diversity.
By signing up, you will receive:
- Timely updates about diversity issues that pertain to the field of biomedical sciences
- Notifications regarding special funding and research programs aimed at underrepresented
minority (URM) scientists and students
- Information about ASBMB hosted professional development and networking opportunities
for URM scientists and students
- Opportunity to become involved with the society and to help the ASBMB MAC achieve
our diversity missions and goals
- Opportunity to be featured on the MAC Research Spotlight
Help ASBMB promote diversity in the sciences. Sign up today!