Welcome! The Partnership for Diversity registry has been developed by the ASBMB Minority Affairs Committee (MAC) to promote diversity within the society and the scientific community at large. Partners will receive:
- Timely updates about diversity issues that pertain to the molecular life sciences
- Notifications regarding special funding and research programs aimed at underrepresented minority (URM) scientists and students
- Information about ASBMB sponsored professional development and networking opportunities for URM scientists and students
- Invitations to actively engage in various special projects that align with the ASBMB MAC mission
- Opportunities to increase the visibility of URM research scientists through the society’s Research Spotlight series.
Help ASBMB promote diversity in the sciences. Sign up today!