- Vahe Bandarian (University of Arizona)
- Ruma Banerjee (University of Michigan Ann Arbor)
- Squire J. Booker (Penn State)
- Wilfredo Colon (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Reuben Peters (Iowa State University)
- Marion Sewer (UCSD)
- James Stivers (Johns Hopkins School of Medicine)
- Takita Felder Sumter (Winthrop University)
- David Wilson (SACNAS)
- Sarah Woodson (Johns Hopkins University)
Transportation & Parking
Participants are responsible for arranging and paying for their own transportation to and from the workshop (including parking).
Participants are responsible for paying for their own accommodations. Given the schedule of the workshop, we recommend that each participant stay at least 2-nights (June 12 and June 13).
Group meals are sponsored by the ASBMB and included as part of the workshop.