ASBMB 2013 Travel Award Application Decision Notification
ALL communication regarding ASBMB travel award and child care grant applications will be sent via the email address on the applicant's login profile.
- Visit Submission Guidelines and Instructions, Section IV, for more information on accessing an ASBMB member profile or setting up a non-member user profile to access the online travel award application system.
- To insure receipt of related communications, set your internet spam filter to accept email messages from the asbmb.org and mirasmart.com domains.
- Check your junk mail folder and spam filter if you do not receive expected communications before contacting email@example.com.
- Upon submission of a completed ASBMB travel award or child care grant application, you will receive a confirmation email. Applications are only saved when all required supporting documents are uploaded. Reminder, a successfully submitted abstract, with applicant as first author, must be submitted to an ASBMB topic category, #2000-2408, by the November 13th abstract submission deadline to be eligible to apply.
- The system allows editing of an application until the deadline at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Wednesday, November 28, 2012. Each time you submit a revised application, you will receive a new confirmation email with a time/date stamp.
- Award decisions will be communicated no later than January, 31, 2013, (unless otherwise noted in the award description).
- Beginning 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time Zone on January 31, 2013, if you have checked your junk/spam filters and still have not receive a travel award decision email, forward a copy of your travel award application confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as quicly as possible. Application status inquiries received after February 15, 2013 cannot be considered.
Submission Instructions Award Descriptions Reimbursement Policy