Child Care Grant Award Description
The ASBMB is accepting applications for grant support to help offset the cost of child care, enabling scientists with dependent children to present their research (abstract submission required) at the ASBMB annual meeting, held in conjunction with Experimental Biology 2012, in San Diego, CA.
- Only one parent of a child or children may apply for this grant.
- Priority will be given to students and early-stage scientists.
- Preference will be given to ASBMB members.
- Child Care Grant funds may not be applied to normal, ongoing child care expenses.
- A limited amount of funding is available and the ASBMB may only fund a portion of your request.
- Presentation of the submitted abstract is required as programmed by the Programming Committee.
- U.S. residency is not required for this award.
Required Supporting Documents:
New for 2012, onsite child care services will be avialable in San Diego. Space is limited. For rates and information, visit www.experimentalbiology.org.
Submission Instructions Award Notification Reimbursement Policy