The third advocacy training webinar is TODAY and begins at 2pm Eastern.
To participate in the webinar you will need a computer and a phone, for audio. YOU CAN ONLY PARTICIAPTE IN THE WEBINAR WITH THE MOST UPDATED VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER! Update flash player here.
1. Click the following link https://asbmb.pgimeet.com/Advocacy
2. A dialogue box will appear. Use the “Guest” tab and enter your name and email address.
3. Click “Join Meeting”
4. Another dialogue box will appear. Enter the phone number you want to be contacted on.
5. Click “Connect Me”
6. The system will call you back so you can receive audio on your phone.
7. If you don’t receive a call back, use the following phone number to log in. Dial in is 1-800-201-2375, password is 485690.
8. If you are having any problems connecting, call (240) 283-6600. Ask to speak with Ed Marklin about the webinar.
You will be able to see the presentation on your computer and hear the speakers through your phone. You will also be able to ask questions via your phone connection or by typing your question into the “chat” box. Feel free to email Julie McClure if you have any questions about the webinar.