The ASBMB Special Symposia program was established to provide specific or under-represented segments of the scientific community with opportunities to present unique, cutting-edge science and engage in active networking opportunities. The ASBMB Special Symposia strive to achieve a well-respected reputation among its membership and within the larger scientific community, based on the quality of organizers, presenters and scientific programming, as well as by providing an over-all excellent attendee experience. These meetings create a nurturing environment for our future scientists, with opportunities to highlight the work of students and young investigators on a scale not traditionally available in the larger, national meetings, with the majority of talks selected from the volunteered abstracts.
HOW ASBMB's SYMPOSIA SERIES IS DIFFERENT:
- Majority of talks are selected from abstracts, with about 10 platform invited talks
- Meetings are 2-4 days in length
- 75 - 200 attendees, including investigators, industry professionals, graduate and postdoctoral students
- Meetings are held in the USA and internationally, often at unique locations for outdoor recreation and informal networking opportunities
- ASBMB provides complete meeting management and initial seed funding to secure the meeting facility and other meeting related services.
PARTNER with ASBMB & Submit a Proposal to email@example.com
Deadline for 2016 Symposia: December 1, 2014*
Click for Proposal Guidelines
* After the deadline, ASBMB will continue to accept proposals on a rolling basis for consideration as funds are available.