All Participants are responsible for making their own housing arrangements.
The Banff Centre has reached capacity and is no longer accepting new reservations for the conference.
Still looking for a hotel room? ASBMB does not endorse any particular site or location, but can suggest a few web resources http://www.banffhotels.org/ , www.tripadvisor.com , www.hotels.com , www.expedia.com, www.booking.com , etc.
Housing will be located in the Professional Development Centre and Lloyd Hall at the Banff Centre, Alberta, Canada. This building features stone fireplaces, pine timbers, unique furniture and expansive windows to view the natural setting.
* Check In: 4:00 PM Check Out: 12:00 PM
Includes: accommodation, buffet breakfast at the Vistas Dining Room daily, Food and Beverage service charges, nightly conference service charge, parking & access to the Sally Borden Recreation Facility.
- Complimentary in-room coffee and tea service
- Complimentary local calls
- Iron and Ironing board, Hair dryer
- Wireless Internet
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Mini Fridge
- Room Service & Dry Cleaning Services will be available for additional fee